lunes, 8 de julio de 2013

Brooklyn Bridge

Estoy de nuevo de vuelta después de mis 21 días en Nueva York, ha sido la mejor experiencia que he vivido. Estas estupendas vistas son desde el Brooklyn Bridge y el Manhattan Bridge. Me he enamorado de esta ciudad. Pronto más looks y más fotos!
I'm back again after my 21 days in New York. It has been the best experience of my life, i'm in love with that city. Views from Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridge. More looks and photos soon!

camiseta/shirt: massimo dutti
falda/skirt: zara
bolso/bag: paco martínez
sandalias/sandals: zapatería local

1 comentario:

  1. Wowwww.... you have been in New York!! It must have been an amazing time! Cool photos, you look lovely! BTW, your blog header is great! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ResponderEliminar

¡Muchas gracias por darme tu opinión!